Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Sinfully Good Truffles!

Foodie, who me?!  Yes I would say I'm a foodie, love recipes, love ingredients, love cooking, love seeing the face on people when they eat my food and love it!  I collect recipes and have a few of my own I have created, so I decided to share the wealth with you all.

In the next few posts I think I will be posting some of my and Bill's favorites...starting with an easy one and it's only 3 ingredients, not a recipe I created but one I found and it is excellent!

Sinfully Good Truffles


Only 3 ingredients!

1 bag of Oreo cookies
1 pkg of cream cheese
1 bag of Hersey chocolate chips

Get a bowl, and a food processor...pour in the entire bag of Oreo into food processor, pulse until
cookies look like dirt.

Pour into a bowl, get softened cream cheese and mix into cookies. When all mixed together, roll balls
about the size of large marble, lay on waxed paper, when complete put in the fridge for an half hour.

Meanwhile, take the chocolate chip and put them in a double boiler, (I use a pot and a metal bowl on top of
boiling water)
and melt.

Take hardened balls out of fridge and roll into melted chocolate, (I use tooth picks to roll them around the chocolate)
place on cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.

Put in fridge to harden, then place in air tight container and enjoy....you will have to keep them in the fridge.
Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment